Free money scam (2/25/13)

The following scam attempts to lure its victims into contacting the scammer, so that the scammer can either steal the victim’s personal information and / or money. Please keep in mind when something sounds too good to be true, then it probably isn’t true. If you have received the following scam, please delete it. For more information on email and phishing scams, please contact the VCU helpIT center at 828-2227 or helpIT@vcu.edu.

_______________________________________________________________
Invitation: Compensation
Fri 02/22/2013 7:00 AM – 8:00 AM  

Attendance is required for xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chair: infodxxxxxxxxxxira@yahoo.dk

No Location Information

infodagxxxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.dk infodaganosamira has invited you to a meeting.  You have not yet responded.

Required: 

Time zones: This entry was created in a different time zone.  The time in that time zone is: Fri 02/22/2013 12:00 PM GMT1:00 PM GMT

My Dear Friend,
I sent you this email about two weeks ago and I got no response, so I am constrained to contact you again. I have instructed Pastor Williams Harrison, to send $950,000.00 to you for your compensation based on your assistant in the past which later failed. Write or called him on 00229-6425-0956 now or send message through his Email: (williams.xxxxxxxxx@laposte.net ) for him to send the money to you, although my new partner is not happy that we have to allocate such amount to you bearing in mind your attitude toward the transaction by the time your help is urgently needed.
Regards,
Yours sincerely Sister.
Mrs. Samira Dagano.

S.U.: http://calendar.yahoo.com/infodaganosamira/rsvp?e=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx